1   1  /  1  页   跳转

[意见建议] Issuing date of Rising 2009

Issuing date of Rising 2009

Yeah,you are right,all the leagal users do want to know its issuing date of the 2009 urgently,Every morning,when i come to my office,the first thing for me to do is to update my Rising,and the second to open the homepage of Rising and know it's updates,i deal in chemicals export,this year,one of my US customer visited me,during the conversation with him,he used my Mobile computer,after using it,he asked me,what type of antivirus software installed  in my computer,of course,my answer is Rising,i also advise him to use it when he came back to US,so as a loyal user of Rising,i advise the leaders of Rising,pls let us know the issuing date of Rising 2009 as soon as possible with appreciation!ø±zµÖ-?ôH/bbs.ikaka.com.Ñ?ÔX5áæQhù

用户系统信息:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; CIBA)
最后编辑chyqjj123 最后编辑于 2008-11-27 15:35:52
分享到:
gototop

回复: Issuing date of Rising 2009

Yeah,you are right,i mean the friend on  the fourth floor,all the fans want to know its issuing date and also all of us enjoy it,in fact,i have two editions of the genuine Rising,one is Rising 2005,and the other is Rising 2007,i have used rising for about 5 years,when i left university in 2004,and from that time on,i always use it as my computer guard,i just would like to describe Rising with very perfect,excellent,and so on,some days ago,there are some bugs for KAKA,i think which is normal for a software,for example,Norton,as well as Kaspersky,all of them commit mistakes before,so including some other software companys,the important thing is your attitude when something happened,if you can put the interest of customer on the first position and make endeavor to do it well,i think customers will supports you as before,so as the leading company of antivirus software,Rising will overcome this diffculty,i want to say to Rising:Trust yourself,your ability,and your future,all of us stand by you!
最后编辑chyqjj123 最后编辑于 2008-11-27 16:12:53
gototop

回复: Issuing date of Rising 2009

Issuing date is coming!
gototop

1   1  /  1  页   跳转
页面顶部