瑞星卡卡安全论坛

首页 » 企业产品讨论区 » 瑞星2009公测 » 瑞星2009测试版问题反馈 » 瑞星全功能安全软件2009公测 » Issuing date of Rising 2009
chyqjj123 - 2008-11-27 15:34:00
Yeah,you are right,all the leagal users do want to know its issuing date of the 2009 urgently,Every morning,when i come to my office,the first thing for me to do is to update my Rising,and the second to open the homepage of Rising and know it's updates,i deal in chemicals export,this year,one of my US customer visited me,during the conversation with him,he used my Mobile computer,after using it,he asked me,what type of antivirus software installed  in my computer,of course,my answer is Rising,i also advise him to use it when he came back to US,so as a loyal user of Rising,i advise the leaders of Rising,pls let us know the issuing date of Rising 2009 as soon as possible with appreciation!ø±zµÖ-?ôH/bbs.ikaka.com.Ñ?ÔX5áæQhù

用户系统信息:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; CIBA)
帅哥阿福 - 2008-11-27 15:43:00
Thanks alot ,I think rising will be better!
shouhou - 2008-11-27 15:49:00
maybe in Dec
东嬉南北 - 2008-11-27 15:54:00
Thanks for your suport and always focusing your attention on the product , and we are all hoping that Rising will be more and more perfect in the future,it is becoming a universal topic around all Rising fans that when the issuing date of Rising 2009 will come to us. During these days the testing of Rising 2009 have had come to the end ,so I think Rising 2009 is around the corner.let's enjoy in it ~:default6:
chyqjj123 - 2008-11-27 16:08:00
Yeah,you are right,i mean the friend on  the fourth floor,all the fans want to know its issuing date and also all of us enjoy it,in fact,i have two editions of the genuine Rising,one is Rising 2005,and the other is Rising 2007,i have used rising for about 5 years,when i left university in 2004,and from that time on,i always use it as my computer guard,i just would like to describe Rising with very perfect,excellent,and so on,some days ago,there are some bugs for KAKA,i think which is normal for a software,for example,Norton,as well as Kaspersky,all of them commit mistakes before,so including some other software companys,the important thing is your attitude when something happened,if you can put the interest of customer on the first position and make endeavor to do it well,i think customers will supports you as before,so as the leading company of antivirus software,Rising will overcome this diffculty,i want to say to Rising:Trust yourself,your ability,and your future,all of us stand by you!
东嬉南北 - 2008-11-27 17:35:00
I stand by the same side with the friend on the fifth floor ~quote one AD-word of one manufacturer domestic "Not the best ,only better".I think the KAKA event just proves that Rising has a good attitude to customers ,and any of them are on the first position, all of this sort of events ,good or not ,are the route of success for Rising.
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 18:12:00
Issuing date of Rising 2009
Yeah,you are right,all the leagal users do want to know its issuing date of the 2009 urgently,Every morning,when i come to my office,the first thing for me to do is to update my Rising,and the second to open the homepage of Rising and know it's updates,i deal in chemicals export,this year,one of my US customer visited me,during the conversation with him,he used my Mobile computer,after using it,he asked me,what type of antivirus software installed  in my computer,of course,my answer is Rising,i also advise him to use it when he came back to US,so as a loyal user of Rising,i advise the leaders of Rising,pls let us know the issuing date of Rising 2009 as soon as possible with appreciation!ø±zµÖ-?ôH/bbs.ikaka.com.Ñ?ÔX5áæQhùø±zµÖ-?ôH/bbs.ikaka.com.Ñ?ÔX5áæQhù
噢,你说得正确,所有瑞星正版用户都急且地想知道瑞星2009的发布日期.每天早上我到办公室的第一件事就升级瑞星,其次是开官网,看是否有更新消息发布,我是从事化工出口的,今年我的一位美国客户在拜访我的过程中使用过我的本本,交谈中曾问我电脑中使用的是什么杀毒软件,当然,我告诉他我用的是国产品牌瑞星杀毒软件,我也劝他回国后也用瑞星.作为一名忠实瑞星用户,我恳劝瑞星高层,应尽快让我们这些正版用户知晓瑞星2009地发病布日期,也在次道一个:不胜感激!
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 18:15:00
回复:Issuing date of Rising 2009
maybe in Dec也许在十二月发布
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 18:17:00
回复:Issuing date of Rising 2009
Thanks alot ,I think rising will be better非常感谢,我想瑞星会越做越好!
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 18:37:00
Thanks for your suport and always focusing your attention on the product , and we are all hoping that Rising will be more and more perfect in the future,it is becoming a universal topic around all Rising fans that when the issuing date of Rising 2009 will come to us. During these days the testing of Rising 2009 have had come to the end ,so I think Rising 2009 is around the corner.let's enjoy in it 对你一直观注瑞星这个产品和支持表示感歇,我们都希望瑞星这个产品未来做得越来越有效能,2009的发布期已成瑞星粉丝万众瞩目和最感兴趣的话题,我相信这一天快来了,因为测试期已过,让我们大家尽情地期待和享用它吧!
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 19:20:00
Yeah,you are right,i mean the friend on  the fourth floor,all the fans want to know its issuing date and also all of us enjoy it,in fact,i have two editions of the genuine Rising,one is Rising 2005,and the other is Rising 2007,i have used rising for about 5 years,when i left university in 2004,and from that time on,i always use it as my computer guard,i just would like to describe Rising with very perfect,excellent,and so on,some days ago,there are some bugs for KAKA,i think which is normal for a software,for example,Norton,as well as Kaspersky,all of them commit mistakes before,so including some other software companys,the important thing is your attitude when something happened,if you can put the interest of customer on the first position and make endeavor to do it well,i think customers will supports you as before,so as the leading company of antivirus software,Rising will overcome this diffculty,i want to say to Rising:Trust yourself,your ability,and your future,all of us stand by you!十四楼的兄弟伙说得对,瑞星粉迷就是关心2009产品的发布日期,以便好好享用它.说实话,我有两套正版瑞星,一个2005,一个是2007,我使用瑞星已有5年了,从我2004年大学毕业就一直使用瑞星来防毒,我可以用出色/优秀等词来描述瑞星.数天前,瑞星卡卡出了点bug,我认为对软件来说是一件很正常的事.比如卡吧/NOton都出过事故,还有其它软件公司的产品也出过事故.出事不要紧,最重要的是出事后对用户的态度,只要把用户的利益放在第一位,并努力地补救和完善它,用户就会原谅并支持你,作为国内杀软的主流公司,我相信瑞星定能克服困难.我想对瑞星说的是:你要相信自已,相信自已的能力和未来.我们是支持你的.
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 19:43:00
I stand by the same side with the friend on the fifth floor ~quote one AD-word of one manufacturer domestic "Not the best ,only better".I think the KAKA event just proves that Rising has a good attitude to customers ,and any of them are on the first position, all of this sort of events ,good or not ,are the route of success for Rising.我和15楼的兄弟伙站在一个立场.国内制造业有句格言:没有最好,只有更好.我认为从瑞星和卡吧对bug问题的处理态度来看,瑞星是是最值得称道的,瑞星是把用户的利益放在第一位.今后业内的一切事件,不关是好的,坏的,成功的,还是失败的,都是瑞星迈向成功的指路石!
东嬉南北 - 2008-11-27 19:47:00

引用:
原帖由 蕊星金牌用户 于 2008-11-27 19:43:00 发表
I stand by the same side with the friend on the fifth floor ~quote one AD-word of one manufacturer domestic "Not the best ,only better".I think the KAKA event just proves that Rising has a g

上面有一句翻译的稍微有出入,就是应该是“瑞星对于卡卡bug问题的态度”,不过感谢这位兄弟了~辛苦~

我和5楼的兄弟伙站在一个立场.国内制造业有句格言:没有最好,只有更好.我认为从瑞星对于卡卡bug问题的处理态度来看,正好证明了瑞星对用户的态度是值得称道的,瑞星是把用户的利益放在第一位.这所有的事情,不关是好的,坏的,成功的,还是失败的,都是瑞星迈向成功的指路石!Žøšpy6´Á&dotábbs.ikaka.comè¨[Ä~´dcå8
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-11-27 20:31:00
I stand by the same side with the friend on the fifth floor ~quote one AD-word of one manufacturer domestic "Not the best ,only better".I think the KAKA event just proves that Rising has a g
直译:我和15楼的朋友站在同一个立场,我引用国内制造业的一句格言:没有最好,只有更好.我认为卡卡事件恰恰证明瑞星对用户的态度友好.........
chyqjj123 - 2008-12-2 13:38:00
Issuing date is coming!
蕊星金牌用户 - 2008-12-2 17:56:00
回复: Issuing date of Rising 2009
Issuing date is coming! 发布日期临近了!
查看完整版本: Issuing date of Rising 2009