72 让我们想像一下,要是没有电结果将会如何?
Let's imagine what the results might be if there were no electricity.
73 作为好朋友,我们应当说出心头的烦恼,并且设法找出消除烦恼的办法来。
Being good friends, we should tell each other what is disturbing us and try to find out solutions.
74 通过交换英语作文,我们逐浙了解了更多有用的结构和用语,从而有效地提高写作技巧。
Be exchanging English compositions,we get to know more useful structures and expressions, and improve our writing skills effectively.
75 抛开了作业的束缚而不得不自己扩大词汇量的话,我们也许会读懂很多英文短文短编故事。
Freed from the homework and forced to enlarge our English vocabulary by our own, we might to read a lot of English short stories.
76 成千上万的外宾访问中国,以新奇的目光观察这个国家。
Thousands and thousands of foreign guests visited China and observed this country with fresh,new eyes.
77 很多写作技巧常常是从阅读中获得的,的确如此。
It is true that many writing skills are acquired from reading.
78 我认为,比起听英语电台节目、磁带和讲座,没有多少别的方式能更好的提高我们的听力了。
I think few other ways can improve our English listening comprehension better than listening English radios,tapes and attending English lectures.
79 一本好书给予的乐趣,远远胜过了一个月中所有的电视节目。
There is far more entertainment provided by a good book than by a month of typical TV programming.
80 乍一看,做大量的翻译练习似乎过激 ,但若是持之以恒,你肯定会打下坚实的基础。
At first glance,doing a lot of translation seems radical.But you are sure to lay a solid foundation if you persist in/keep on doing so.
81 被告声明自己是无罪的。
The accused declared himself to be innocent.
82 单是疑虑这一点就会阻碍你的成功。
Nothing but doubts can prevent you from succeeding.
83 我们会坚持这项任务,直到完成为止。
We'll stick to the task until it is finished.
84 在上下班交通高峰期,公共汽车应该增加班次。
There ought to be more buses during the rush hours.
85 他不想任何和任何人谈话。
He doesn't want anyone to talk to .
86 现在他逝世了,千百万革命战友无不对他表示尊敬、爱戴和悼念。
He died beloved,revered and mourned by millions of revolutionary workers.
87 你要是在任何地方看到得泰德,就去报警。
If you ever catch sight of Ted anywhere,call the police.
88 格林先生大概是商店老板之类的人物。
Mr.Green is a shopkeeper or something.
89 约翰惟父母命从,以免他们生气。
John always does whatever his parents tell him to do lest they should be angry.
90 那个圣诞节我经历了两个极端-从令人心碎的痛苦急转为喜悦。
That Christmas Day covered the whole distance from broken-hearted misery to bursting happiness.
91为了确信他已闩好了所有的窗子,汤姆又回到教室仔细检查了一遍。
To make sure that he had shut all the windows,Tom went back to the classroom and checked them carefully.
92 你又迟交了作业了,昨天你就该交的。
You hand in your exercise book late again. You ought to have handed it in yesterday.
93 我们想要的是一个安静的学习环境。
All we want is a quiet environment for our studies.
94 我刚才看见他来,但不知他现在在哪儿。
I saw him coming just now ,but I don’t know where he is。
95 下课了,男孩女孩们朝操场跑去。
The class was over ,the boys and girls raced to the sports ground.
96 我一做完作业,就打开电视,看起时事节目来。
Hardly had I finished my homework when I turned on TV and watched the program on current affairs.
97 他对人们待他的那种方式感到愤愤不平。
He felt very indignant about the way he had been treated.
98 那次考试一定很难,因为只有几个学生及格。
The examination must have been very difficult since only a few of the students passed.
99 据报道,我国的工农业生产在持续增长。
It’s reported that our industrial and agricultural production is going on increasing.
100 我那时看得出老师脸上的忧虑的神情,那种担心而又难耐的神情。
I could see then the anxiety upon the teacher’s face, the worried impatience.