|
雄霸杖朝狮
- 帖子:11299
- 注册:
2004-11-02
- 来自:
|
发表于:
2005-07-07 10:30
|
只看楼主
短消息
资料
96 黄昏的天空,在我看来,象一扇窗户,一盏灯火,灯火背后的一次等待。 The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.
97 太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。 He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
98 我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。 I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.
99 脚趾乃是舍弃了其过去的手指。 Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
100 黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者却向死亡旅行。 Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
101 小狗疑心大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。 The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
102 静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。 让世界自己寻路向你走来。 Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.
103 弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:"你的自由就是我的自由。" The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth-- Your freedom is mine.
104 接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。 By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
105 燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:"这是我的花朵,我的死亡。" 让世界自己寻路向你走来。 The burning log bursts in flame and cries, --- "This is my flower, my death."
106 河岸向河流说道:"我不能留住你的波浪。 让我保存你的足印在我的心里吧。" I cannot keep your waves, Let me keep your footprints in my heart.
107 歌声在天空中感到无限,图画在地上感到无限,诗呢,无论在空中,在地 上都是如此。 因为诗的词句含有能走动的意义与能飞翔的音乐。 The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth; For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.
108 荣誉使我感到惭愧,因为我暗地里求着它。 Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
109 当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧, 一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。 Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.
110 少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。 Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of the lake, reveals your depth of truth.
111 最好的东西不是独来的, 它伴了所有的东西同来。 The best does not come alone. It comes with the company of the all.
112 果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦 逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。 The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.
113 生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。 Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
114 死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。 The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.
115 生命的运动在它自己的音乐里得到它的休息。 The movement of life has its rest in its own music.
116 我们的名字,便是夜里海波上发出的光,痕迹也不留就抿灭了。 Our names are the light that glows on the sea waves at night and then dies without leaving its signature.
117 让睁眼看着玫瑰花的人也看看它的刺。 Let him only see the thorns who has eyes to see the rose.
118 鸟翼上系上了黄金,这鸟便永不能再在天上翱翔了。 Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
119 雨点向茉莉花微语道:"把我永久地留在你的心里吧。" 茉莉花叹息了一声,落在地上了。 The raindrop whispered to the jasmine, "Keep me in your heart for ever." The jasmine sighed, "Alas," and dropped to the ground.
120 真理之川从它的错误之沟渠中流过。 The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.
121 今天我的心是在想家了,在想着那跨过时间之海的那一个甜蜜的时候。 My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.
122 当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。 Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.
123 不要让刀锋讥笑它柄子的拙钝。 Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.
124 夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。 The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.
125 我的心呀,从世界的流动找你的美吧,正如那小船得到风与水的优美似的。 Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boat that has the grace of the wind and the water.
126 虚伪永远不能凭借它生长在权力中而变成真实。 The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.
127 道旁的草,爱那天上的星吧,你的梦境便可在花朵里实现了。 Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.
128 死亡隶属于生命,正与生一样。 举足是走路,正如落足也是走路。 Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.
129 当我死时,世界呀,请在你的沉默中,替我留着"我已经爱过了"这句话 吧。 One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, I have loved.
130 让死者有那不朽的名,但让生者有那不朽的爱。 Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.
131 爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。 Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.
132 爱的痛苦环绕着我的一生,象汹涌的大海似地唱;而爱的快乐却象鸟儿们 在话林里似地唱着。 Love's pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love's joy sang like birds in its flowering groves.
133 他是有福的,因为他的名望并没有比他的真实更光亮。 Blessed is he whose fame does not outshine his truth.
134 让我不至羞辱您吧,父亲,您在您的孩子们身上显出您的光荣。 Let me not shame thee, Father, who displayest thy glory in thy children.
135 我梦见一颗星,一个光明岛屿,我将在那里出生。在它快速的闲暇深处, 我的生命将成熟它的事业,象阳光下的稻田。 I dream of a star, an island of light, where I shall be born and in the depth of its quickening leisure my life will ripen its works like the rice-field in the autumn sun.
136 让我真真实实地活着吧,我的上帝。这样,死对于我也就成了真实的了。 Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.
137 在这喧哗的波涛起伏的海中,我渴望着咏歌之鸟。 I long for the Island of Songs across this heaving Sea of Shouts.
附件:
您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
|