1   1  /  1  页   跳转

[侃谈天下] 面试常用英语

面试常用英语

First One: Please tell me about your work experience.

  "work experience" is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say "Right now I'm still a student." or "I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet." In the second sentence, "recent grad" is short for "recent graduate" and means that you have just finished school.

  请告诉我你过去的工作经验。工作经验就是你过去所做的工作。如果尚未开始工作,就可以回答"Right now I'm still a student."(现在我还是个学生。)或者说"I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet."(我刚刚毕业,还没有开始工作。)"recent grad"是"recent graduate"的缩写,意思是刚刚毕业。

  Second One: What's your greatest weakness?

  This is a popular question that western employers like to ask to make candidates nervous! In fact, they ask this to know how you respond to a difficult question. You shouldn't answer by telling your greatest weakness since you might not get the job! Instead, you can tell them something that isn't directly related to the job position.

  你最大的缺点是什么?西方老板特别爱问这个问题,让面试者感到很紧张。事实上,他问这个问题是看你对棘手问题的反应。你没必要如实回答你的弱点,因为那有可能让你得不到这份工作。相反,你可以告诉他们一些与工作不直接相关的事情。

  Third One: Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?

  This question is a good opportunity to brag a little bit. You should talk about some extra skills you have that maybe wasn't included in your resume, or talk about your greatest strength in more detail.

  你为什么觉得自己胜任这份工作?这时候你要充分发挥你的"自夸"本领。你可以讲述一些简历资料里面没有包括的技能;或者是再详细强调一下你的特长。

  Fourth One: What kind of salary did you have in mind?

  Salary is how much money you earn, usually per year. When asked this, it's best to answer with a salary range or approximation and not an exact figure. This shows that you are familiar with the industry if you know what the approximate salary should be.

  你期望的薪水是多少?"salary"就是你赚多少钱,通常是年收入。回答这个问题时,最好说出一个大致范围,而不是一个确切的数字。如果你能说出这个工资范围,那就说明你对此行业非常了解。

  Fifth One: If hired, when could you start work?

  When answering this it's best not to say you can start right away. This might make you seem very desperate for a job. A safe answer would be "I can start at the beginning of next month."

  如果雇佣的话,你什么时候开始工作?回答这个问题时。一定要注意!不要说我马上可以工作。那会让对方认为你非常迫切地需要这份工作。一个非常保险的回答可以是"I can start at the beginning of next month."(我下月初可以开始上班。)

  Sixth One: What kind of work does the posi-tion involve?

  You can ask this to clarify exactly what kind of work you'll be doing.

  这个职位包括哪些工作?通过问这句话,你可以清楚地了解到你的工作内容。

用户系统信息:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
我傻我幸福↓这个,可以点~
分享到:
gototop
 

回复:面试常用英语

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推
荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

  A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am
hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your
organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal
skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的
分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)


  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否
做个概括的说明。)


  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To
bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport.
(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持
。)


  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)


  A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If
opportunityknocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我
会抓住。)


  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I
feelthere is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即
沒有升迁机会。)


  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢
?)


  A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良
好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)


  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to
studentsvery well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)


  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?


  (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)


  A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply
myexperience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这
份工作上。)


  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)


  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in
thefuture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)


  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道
你能胜任这份工作?)


  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify
mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加
上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)


  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
)or


  Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)


  A:Yes, I think so.


  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I
canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
)


  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)


  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)


  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)


  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)


  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形
容你?)


  A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)


  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who
deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任
的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)


  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined
person.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)


  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)


  A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板
而且容易相处的人。)


  A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)


  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel
?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)


  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam
will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,
以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)


  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开
放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)


  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)


  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation
couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必
说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)


  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


  Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不
高兴?)


  A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有
时使我泄气。)


  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)


  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如
何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)


  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner
inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了
解我的观点。)


  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)


  A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second
chanceto correct my mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会
改正我的错误。)


  Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)


  A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)


  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)


  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?


  (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)


  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do
somethingto help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)


  A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)


  Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什
么?)


  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域
找到工作是最重要的。)


  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我
来说最重要。)


  Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)


  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO
onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)


  Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久
呢?)


  A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)


  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?


  (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)


  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use
myorganizational and planning skills in the future.


  (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和
技巧。)


  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我
希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)


  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许
有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)


  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:


  It would be premature for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早
。)


  甚至还可以打趣的说:


  Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as
adirector.(或CEO或president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)


  Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准
?)


  A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this
jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我
。)


  A:假如你有家眷,可以说:


  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family
tosupport. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)


  Other Tips (其它建议)


  Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工
作单位的情况)


  Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she
extendshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)


  Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐
下。)


  Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要
看着对方。)


  Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)


  If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀
吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)


  Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)


  Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)


  Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)


  Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要
工作)


  Be honestbut not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)


  Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)


  Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与
面试人谈政治或宗教)
我傻我幸福↓这个,可以点~
gototop
 

回复:面试常用英语

应征原因

  1. In response to your advertisement in today's newspaper,I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.

  贵公司在今日某某报上刊登广告招聘高级文员一职,现拟应征。

  2. Replying to your advertisement in today's China Times for an   administration assistant,I tender my services.

  拜读今日中国时报上贵公司招聘人才广告,本人特此应征行政助理一职。

  3. Your advertisement for marketing officer in China Trade news of  May 17 has interested me,I wish to tender my services.

  贵公司五月十七日在中国贸易报张刊登招聘市场部办公室主任的广告,本人拜读后极感兴趣, 特此应召。

  4. Referring to your advertisement in International Trade News of  July 13 for an accountant,I feel I can fill that position.

  贵宾公司七月十三日在国际经贸消息上刊登招聘会计的广告,相信本人能担任此职。

  5. I wish to apply for the position mentioned in your adverti-sement in today's newspaper,I hope to offer my services.

  拜读贵公司今日在XXX报上刊登的广告,本人特此备函应征。

  应征函的的开头

  1. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant with considerable  experience working with companies such as yours.I wo- uld like to  apply for the position.

  我将于今年七月份从大学毕业,据悉贵公司有意招聘一名具有相当经验的会计,我拟应征。

  2. Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager,I am looking for a  position as sales engineer.I think you can help me.

  人事部经理勋鉴:本人正在谋求一份销售工程师的工作,希望您能对我有所帮助。

  3. Perhaps there is position in your organization for an young,  experienced and conscientious sales representative,I should like  to apply for it.

  请问贵公司是否需要一名年轻有经验且有责任心的营业代表?我拟应征。

  4. As it is nearing the Spring Festival,it occurs to me that you may need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I think I can assist you.

  春节将至,我想贵公司可能需要人帮助销售礼物,本人可以帮忙。

  5. Shall you need an experienced cashier for your company in the near future?I wish to apply for the position.

  请问贵公司近期是否需要一名有经验的出纳员?特此修函应征。

  叙述个人年龄、经验

  1. I am to graduate this July from Beijing Commercial College,  having completed the e four-year commercial course.During my summer  vacation I was employed in the accounting department of a Chemical Company.

  今年七月本人将从北京商学院毕业,读完四年的商科课程。在暑假期间,曾受雇于某化学公司会计部。

  2. I am twenty-three years old,and have been employed for the last  years by Poly Technologies.INC.Aircraft Support Divi- sion,in the  general clerical work of the office.

  今年23岁,在过去的四年中一直为保利科技有限公司航空维修部服务,担任普通文职工作。

  3. I am thirty-six years of age,and have had ten years'experience in my present job,which I am leaving to better myself.

  本人今年36岁在目前的工作岗位已有十年工作经验,准备离开此职位,谋求更大发展。

  4. I am just leaving school;and twenty-three years of age.I am anxious to settle down to office work.

  本人23岁不久即可毕业,希望能尽快安定下来进入某公司做文职工作。

  5. I am twenty years old,female and have had one years' experience with a company as an executive secretary.

  本人今年20岁,女性,曾在某公司担任行政秘书工作一年。

  叙述个人能力

  1. I graduated from Tokyo Commercial University,where have completed the four-year course.Besides,I have had two years'training in typewriting and also studied the English Language, including a year of Business English.

  本人毕业于东京商务大学,除完成大学四年应修课程外,还曾接受过两年的打字训练并学习过一年的商业英语。

  2. I work as assistant editor on a trade journal in the food field,where my tasks included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry.

  我曾在某贸易杂志担任食品方面的副编辑,主要工作还包括对工业界人士进行访问和与他们进行个人接触。

  3. I am a good accountant and I have a good bookkeeping by double-entry.

  我是一个优秀的会计员,对联单记帐十分熟练。

  4. I am a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University.I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University.

  本人毕业于北京外国语大学,在校期间曾获得奖学金和演讲比赛冠军。

  5. I have received a good education and I have business knowledge and know the sales techniques.

  本人接受过良好的教育,不但具有商业知识,而且熟悉推销技巧。

  随函附寄物

  1. Enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.

  兹随函附寄毕业证书两份及简历表一份,仅供参考。

  2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo.I bel- ieve that they may be found satisfactory.

  附上我的简历表和照片,希望能令您满意。

  3. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.

  随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。

  4. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr.Wang, Head Profassoe of English Department and a copy of my transcript.

  随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。

  5. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now  have an interest in securing a satisfying position.

  您可以从附上的资料表中看出,本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的作。

  薪金待遇

  1. As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.

  至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。

  2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.

  希望年薪能达到两万元。

  3. The salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.

  希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。

  4. However,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.

  如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。

  5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

  如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。

  离职原因

  1. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to  gain more experience in a trading office.

  本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。

  2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

  本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。

  3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the bus- iness.

  本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。

  4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there  is more opportunity for advancement.

  目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁会。

  5. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade.I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time   having a chance to use English more.

  贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。
最后编辑傻小儿 最后编辑于 2009-06-05 15:29:49
我傻我幸福↓这个,可以点~
gototop
 

回复: 面试常用英语

请求面谈及客套语

  1. If you care to give my an interview,I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.

  倘蒙给予面试,除星期一外每天下午本人均可应试。

  2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

  倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。

  3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be considered,will you please file my application for future reference?I shall be pleased to supply any additional information  you may wish and come to your office for a personal inte- rview at any time that us convenient.

  若贵公司目前尚无适当工作,敬请把我的申请列为未来求才参考。贵公司如需我个人资料,我愿随时提供,只要阁下方便,我愿随时来贵公司面试。

  4. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration,  I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me,office for a personal interview at any time that us convenient.

  如贵公司能惠予考虑此申请,本人将尽最大的忠诚和努力。

  5. I'd very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether I am qualified for the job you offer.

  如有机会与你们面谈,我将十分感激。希望能知道我是否适合担任你们所要求的工作。
我傻我幸福↓这个,可以点~
gototop
 

回复:面试常用英语

学习了  我的英语水平 惨不忍睹
gototop
 
1   1  /  1  页   跳转
页面顶部
Powered by Discuz!NT