87980353 695189 2188091 62451489 http://ielts.etest.net.cn/cn ¼ÅįÔÚ³ª¸è lonelyiess is singing leave out all the rest My favorite movie is The Legend Of 1900.Other body call it The Pianist on the Ocean.I don't know what type is the movie.But,it take me many affection.The movie tell about all 1990's life.First day 1990,Danny Boodman find an abandoned baby on a ship.He decide raise it.Danny gave he a name---1900.Danny is a work an the ship,so 1900 never down the ship,eatting on ship sleeping on ship living on ship ,he didn't know what shape is land.After 6 years,1900 first see the paino and have play ed it.then every body know he is tanlented painist.he became poinist of the band on the ship.Each passenger love his music.but, one day when he 20 ages he fall in love with a women.After arrived the destination ,the woman let he viste she if he have leisure.1900 was hesitating.because he never left the ship. he only has piano and live on the ship.finally,he didn't left the ship yet. After 30 years,the ship was discarded.everybody left the ship,only he not.nobody knew,1900 still on the ship except his only friend--MAX ,the ship would be blasted.At last,MAX asked him why he hasn't want left the ship.he said:"I left the ship,i will be nothing.there are 88 keys on the paino,i can control.but outside world,i can't ,i don't know. after i saw it ,i want ,i often want why god didn't give me some choose.now ,if he give me ,can i really decisive choose?